Monday, October 22, 2012

Repeat Offender

Top: DVF | Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Heels: Via Spiga (old // I'm obsessed with this style bootie these days) | Bag: BCBGMAXAZRIA (similar style here) | Necklace: gorjana | Bracelets: gorjana (here, here & here) | Rings: gorjana (here & here)

I've got a bad case of the Mondays - too much fun this weekend and not enough sleep equals me wishing it was still Sunday!

As I'm sure you've noticed, I wore this top twice last week (and it may or may not have been on consecutive days...don't judge me!). I'm obsessed with how easy it is to pair with trousers, jeans or a statement skirt and the pleated details on the shoulder add a little something extra to every look!

What's the one piece in your closet you wear over and over again?

xx

...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think