Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Worn In

Top: DVF (similar style here // LOVE the color of this one) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny (old school, some new distressed jeans I'm loving here, here & here) | Flats: Kelsi Dagger (old, love this updated version) | Bag: Coach | Necklace: gorjana | Bracelet: gorjana | Rings: gorjana & Luv AJ x 4th & Bleecker

I love a good worn in jean and these are the most lived in jeans I own. I've just come to the conclusion though that I wear way too much denim and need to get some variety in my closet...I'm way overdue for a shopping haul.

What kind of staple pieces (besides denim!) do you recommend?

In other news, I woke up to this amazingness on LuckyMag.com this morning...um, pinch me?

I'm off to San Diego today for some meetings and family time - so excited to catch up with my Mama!

I hope you guys have an amazing hump day!

xx

...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think