Wednesday, October 10, 2012

White Sleeveless Blazer

Blazer: Jil Sander | Top: American Apparel | Jeans: J Brand | Boots: Dolce Vita (last season, obsessed with this Rag & Bone & Jil Sander pair for this Fall/Winter...)| Bag: BCBG MaxAzria (old, similar style here) | Necklace: gorjana (similar style here) | Bracelets: gorjana (here, here & here) | Rings: gorjana (here, here & here)

I bought this stunning Jil Sander blazer last year and just pulled the tags off yesterday...bad habit, I know. I never knew what to wear it with and, as a result, it got lost somewhere in the back of my closet. Welp, yesterday was its day and I am completely obsessed with this sleeveless blazer now! It's such an easy piece to throw over almost any outfit, you just have to make sure you get your proportions right with whatever you're wearing underneath!

I'm thinking a little LBD and an amazing belt will be the next pieces I wear underneath this guy.

Happy Hump Day Lovelies!

xx

...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think