Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Layer Me

Jacket: Zara (contemplating getting a parka version for when the weather really changes!) | Button Up: Gap (old, newer version here) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Boots: Dolce Vita (old, love these wedge booties for Winter) | Bag: Coach | Necklace: gorjana | Rings: gorjana & Luv AJ x 4th & Bleecker

Holy Fall! It was one of those mornings where it was so cold outside that I didn't even want to put a toe out of the blankets...I literally sprinted to my closet for a sweater & sweatpants as soon as I worked up the energy to jump out of bed! I'm not complaining though - I love a good layered look! 

I grabbed some closet staples - a chambray shirt, leather coated jeans & a wedge bootie - to put this look together and I think I just found my new go-to for Fall. 

What are your Fall staples this year?

xx
...


2 comments:

  1. Love your outfit and the wedges are perfect! Btw I'm hosting a free giveaway for a spiked beanie & camo jacket feel free to enter. I'm following you now :)Would you like to follow me?

    XOXO,
    Yvette

    www.flawlessfashionistastyles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These fabulous fall staples make for a perfect layered look! I love that you incorporate the chambray and leather trends in the same outfit...seriously, amazing.

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think