Sunday, August 26, 2012

Date Night

Dress: Rory Beca (love this style too) | Heels: Sam Edelman (similar style here...dreaming about these being in my closet for Fall/Winter)  | Earrings: gorjana | Necklace: gorjana (similar style here) | Rings: gorjana (here & here) | Bracelets: gorjana

After getting back from Helsingor, we decided to get all dressed up and hit the town. Now, I have to admit, this dress is short but I think the longer sleeves totally offset the overall length of the dress making it a little easier to get away with!

I love the drop waist on this bad boy too - you're able to take a few more bites of dinner if you wish without questioning it...my kind of dress! 

Exciting week ahead - putting some pieces into production for a new project I'm working on. More of that to come later! 

Happy Sunday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think