Thursday, August 30, 2012

Lost

Shirt: H&M (I stole it from the boyfriend's closet..shh, don't tell! Get some more feminine styles here here & here ) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Boots: Rag & Bone | Bag: gorjana | Necklaces: gorjana (here, here & here) | Rings: gorjana (here & here) | Bracelet: gorjana
 
So, these photos were taken immediately after I lost my phone...yup, no bueno! I had been dying to go visit the Round Tower since I arrived and this morning we finally had the chance to climb the thing! Well, had I known I would've left my phone at the top, I would've reconsidered going... That's the 2nd phone in 6 months I've lost - I think I'm single-handedly supporting Verizon Wireless' Insurance company! 

Good thing I have my iPad?!? 

I am pretty bummed about the whole thing but trying not to let it get me down...I mean, I am in Copenhagen after all! I'll deal with reality tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think