Friday, August 24, 2012

Tuxedo Stripe


Blouse: Brandy Melville (I love this style too..you can never have too many white tops!) | Pants: Current/Elliott (Old, similar style here | these boyfriends are my next purchase) | Wedges: DVF | Purse: gorjana | Necklace: gorjana | Rings: gorjana (here & here) | Bracelets: gorjana (discontinued, similar style here) & gorjana

 When you find a pair of pants that fit just right, it's hard to get rid of them. These Current//Elliott's will be alive and well in my closet until the end of time. I am all for a fabulously glittered tuxedo stripe too - comfort, fit and sparkle?! What's not to love?

Side note, I have to give these European ladies some major fashion points - how they walk around in heels on these cobble stoned streets all day is beyond me...that's a skill I'm still trying to master. Do you know their secret?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think