Friday, August 31, 2012

Chucks


Shirt: Brandy Melville | Shorts: LF (old, similar styles here [only $25!], here & here | LOVE these guys for Fall) | Shoes: Converse (kinda thinking high tops might be in my near future) | Clutch: Clare Vivier (I adore the lining on this one) | Necklace: Unknown (BaubleBar has a fantastic version here) | Rings: gorjana (here & here) | Bracelet: gorjana | Studs: gorjana 

There's something about Chucks that immediately take your outfit to that next 'cool' level. I have abnormally large feet for a girl (...ok they're pretty proportionate to my height but I like to pretend I'm much shorter than I really am) and I was always afraid to sport Chucks as I thought they made my feet look extra clown-like. 

I learned a trick last year - buy men's sized Converse! They're 'small' for men so they don't look as long and goofy as the women's larger sizes. Now, I'm no scientist but this little discovery makes me think my feet look much smaller when wearing my Chucks...at least that's what I keep telling myself!

We're off to Barcelona for the long weekend - I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning! Anyone have any must-see (aka must-shop) spots for us to check out?!?

Follow along on our trip with us on Instagram.

Happy Labor Day friends! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think