Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Maritime









Tee: Tigerlily (old, similar tees here, here & here) | Bralette: Free People | Jeans: J Brand | Shoes: Zara (old, these are pretty amazing!) | Necklace: gorjana Taner Bar | Rings: gorjana | Bracelets: gorjana Camden Hammered Bracelet, Chloe Leather Charm Bracelet & Cullen Leather Bracelet | Bag: gorjana Perry Large Foldover 

It seems as if the weather has just begun to change on us - Fall is going to be here before we know it! 

I threw this on for our canal tour this morning. As I have been here for exactly one week, I've been able to walk around the city and explore but seeing the city from the water gave me a whole new perspective - I love it! 

I just downloaded the GuidePal app for Copenhagen and can't believe how much ground I have left to cover of this city...it truly is amazing.

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think