Thursday, August 16, 2012

Tourist





Top: Gap (old, similar here) | Shorts: Rich & Skinny ( I love these cut offs too!) | Shoes: Nike Free Run | Jewelry: gorjana Wishbone Studs & Necklace | Clutch: gorjana

I made it to Copenhagen! I am so excited to be in this amazing city - the scenery is gorgeous, the people are stunning and so friendly and there is so much history here to be seen! We had some time this morning to finally play tourist and hit some of the major landmarks. 

These photos were taken atop the Church of Our Savior that offers 360 degree views of the city and beyond. Everyone here walks/bikes everywhere so I've had to resort to wearing more sneakers than I'm used to... The weather has been gorgeous but the wind can pick up from time to time so I'm enjoying balancing my shorts out with a chunky sweater - you can tell Fall is just around the corner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think