Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Barcelona



Tee: Tigerlily (old, similar styles here, here & here {on SALE!} ) | Shorts: Rich & Skinny ( Want these too) | Sandals: DV by Dolce Vita | Jacket: Zara | Bag: gorjana

 We just got back from a whirlwind trip to Barcelona - my new fave city! We flew in Saturday morning and left Monday morning and packed as much sightseeing, eating and dancing into those 2 days as we could! As I'm sure you could imagine, 2 days is just not enough to see the entire city but we did the best we could from the back of a rental scooter. 

I knew before we arrived that anything and everything Gaudi, I wanted to see. With that in mind, we immediately went searching for La Sagrada Familia & Park Guell. We also just so happened to stumble upon La Seu at the end of a narrow walking street - absolutely amazing! I think that was my favorite part of the city...there are gems to be seen at every turn. 

After the sightseeing, we went to an oceanfront restaurant where we picked our freshly caught seafood and had a feast fit for a king queen! After all that sightseeing, we enjoyed a lazy Sunday on the beach with drinks from the W - the perfect taste of a city we will definitely be going back to!

Barca should be on everyone's travel wishlist - gorgeous people, stunning city and amazing nightlife!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think