Friday, September 28, 2012

Palm Trees & 80 Degrees

Top: Brandy Melville (love this style too!) | Shorts: Rich & Skinny (old, similar style here) | Wedges: DVF | Necklace: Unknown (love this BaubleBar version) | Clutch: Royal Republiq | Bracelets: gorjana (here & here) | Rings: gorjana (here, here & here)

I made it!

Despite being totally sleep deprived, I am back in sunny (& humid!) SoCal!

I'm so excited to be back in LA - I can't wait to see all my friends, get back in my routine and head back to work! Plus, I can't wait to get my hands on my closet - that'll have to wait 'til tomorrow when I'm back in Newport!

TGIF Buttercups! Any exciting plans this weekend? Hope all you LA peeps are avoiding the 405!

xx

...


2 comments:

  1. Great pair of wedges, loving the blog hun, especially your OOTD

    Nelly xxx
    http://nehakubavat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your casual, slightly Bohemian look - so California {I used to live there!}. I found your blog through Pose and just love your style! I'm now following you on Bloglovin, Instagram and Pinterest :) Can't wait to see more!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think