Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Water Front




Jacket: Zara | Tee: fLuXuS | Skirt: fLuXuS (dress version here - how amazing is this?!?) | Boots: Rag & Bone | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Bracelets: gorjana | Rings: gorjana (here & here) | Necklace: Unknown (similar style here)

We had an uncharacteristically warm day earlier this week so I took full advantage of the warm weather and decided to show some leg in one of my fave skirts. I'm starting to forget how to dress for warm weather as we have been having our fair share of Fall weather here in Copenhagen. I can't wait to get home to SoCal to experience what little Summer sun is left!

Off to explore the Danish countryside - might go check out the Viking ships in Roskilde today!  (Fun Fact: I'm a bit of a history buff...)

Ciao Ciao for now!

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think