Monday, September 17, 2012

Button Up

Top: Zara (some other button up tops I'm loving at the moment here, here & here) | Skirt: Free People (similar style here, love the draping on this one) | Shoes: Coach (similar style here, currently craving these guys & these stunners are on SALE!) | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff | Necklaces: gorjana (here & here) | Bracelets: gorjana (here & here) | Rings: Unkown & gorjana (here, here & here) | Earrings: gorjana

Absolutely obsessed with my new button up - kind of reminds me of this Isabel Marant stunner...a piece that is a little bit out of my budget! Will totally be wearing this guy with skinnies & skirts all Winter long! 

Hope you guys are off to an amazing Monday - cheers to the new week!

xx

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think