Thursday, September 27, 2012

Adios CPH

 Jacket: Zara (similar styles here & here) | Sweater: LF Stores (similar style here) | Tank: Fluxus | Leggings: LnA | Sneakers: Converse | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Necklace: gorjana | Bracelets:gorjana (here, here & here) | Studs: gorjana

I can't believe the time has come but it's travel day for me - I'm hoping on a plane and heading back to LA! 

I always think of comfort first when traveling - flat shoes, loads of layers & no heavy metal jewelry (1. for security line reasons & 2. after hours of traveling, they can really start to weigh you down!). I tend to throw everything in my Clare Vivier clutch - laptop, ipad, passport, boarding pass, chapstick & whatever else I might need to get to while in the air! It's so much easier having everything in one place!

Welp, I guess I'll be seeing you guys on the flip side!

Do you have any travel tips you always follow? 

xx

....





No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think