Thursday, September 6, 2012

Coffee, Chalk & Trousers

Blazer: GRAB Denim (old, similar style here...I LOVE this black & white number too!) | Tee: Forever21 | Trousers: Club Monaco (these are a great staple for the closet too) | Boots: Rag & Bone | Necklaces: gorjana (here & here) | Bracelets: gorjana (here) | Rings: gorjana (here, here & here)

While I will be the first one to label myself as a denim girl (you name the style, I own & wear 'em - boyfriends, skinnies, wide leg, boot cut, etc.), I like to put some non-denim pants into the mix from time to time. These Club Monaco trousers are amazing - they're nice enough to be worn for business but slouchy and comfy enough to be worn for fun too! Grab a relaxed tee and the most fitted blazer you own and voila, you're ready to go and out the door! 

Please excuse the coffee cup in these photos - I was so sick when we shot these and the windy/chilly weather outside was not helping! I think all the fun in Barcelona has finally caught up to me... If you've got any sickness remedies, let me know - I'm open to any and all suggestions! 

...




...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think