Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Black & White // Jailbird

Bodysuit: American Apparel | Pants: Blackheart | Heels: Coach (similar style here) | Necklace: gorjana | Earrings: gorjana | Bracelets: gorjana

Holy Windy City!

As you can see, it was totally windy when we shot these photos - I thought I was going to flyaway at one point with how much wind my pants took on!

I've been feeling really inspired by all the black & white I've been seeing on streetstyle photos circling the inty from fashion week after fashion week so I decided to put my own spin on it. I'm so glad I packed these pants - after buying them at a tradeshow 2 years ago, I rediscovered them and finally wore them for the first time (aren't they kind of perfect?)!

Next time, I'm wearing them with these pumps

Ok, so what streetstyle shots are inspiring you right now? I'd love to see some of your daily inspiration!

...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think