Friday, September 7, 2012

White...After Labor Day

Bodysuit: American Apparel | Jeans: Citizens of Humanity | Heels: Sam Edelman | Bag: Bally (old, similar style here) | Necklace: gorjana | Rings: gorjana (here & here) | Bracelets: gorjana (here, here & here)  

So, who says you cant wear white after labor day? I love a crisp white piece during Fall / Winter and these jeans are totally hitting the white spot for me! Do you wear white after Labor Day? How do you incorporate it into your Fall/Winter look?

On a side note, I spent the entire day today at the hospital. I think I may need to get my Appendix out so I could be spending the weekend in the hospital recovering - I'll be sure to keep you all posted!

Happy Friday lovebugs! 

...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think