Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Leather Cardi

Cardigan: Michael Stars | Top: Gap (old, similar style here) | Jeans: Citizens Of Humanity | Wedges: DVF | Necklace: gorjana

Welp, the new pup was ready for her close up this morning so we decided to throw her in the shoot! Besides stealing the spot light, the puppy loved my white jeans way too much and I am currently sporting a few brown paw prints on the pants...new look? Probably not! 

Ok, but let me tell you about this sweater for a hot minute. I am seriously obsessed - not only is it super comfy but the leather sleeves are kind of amazing! I am almost debating wearing this again on Thanksgiving as it has the perfect amount of coziness to it for when you go into a food coma! 

I hope you guys are enjoying your Tuesday! 

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think