Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Level 9

Top: Free People | Pants: Rich & Skinny | Boots: DVF (old, love this similar pair here) | Bag: Cole Haan (similar style here)

Good morning loves! I hope you're having an awesome start to the day - I'm currently snuggling with the pup :)

I wore this little number earlier this week for meetings up in LA. I am a huge fan of the classic black & white combo and this outfit is no exception. I am obsessed with the back of this blouse (you can see it here) - makes it stand out from your normal white button up! 

Do you love a good black & white combo too?

xx
...

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous look! I love the pairing of a sheer blouse and leather pants...chic!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think