Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pattern Play

Jacket: Gap (old, obsessed with these styles here, here & here this season) | Top: Equipment (more amazing styles here - the fit is amaze!) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Boots: Via Spiga | Bag: Rebecca Minkoff

I know everyone thinks the most of the town they live in, but I just have to say that Newport Beach has the BEST sunsets ever! I grew up a couple of blocks from the beach & have been near the beach my entire life (except when I went to school in Northern California) & I have never seen consistently stunning sunsets like we experience here. So, if you ever find yourself in Newport, be sure to stick around for the sunset - you won't be disappointed!

I was feeling kind of spunky last night & played with patterns & textures for dinner & a movie. On another note...I can't believe Thanksgiving is tomorrow - this is by far my favorite holiday! How are you celebrating?

xx
...

1 comment:

  1. I love your classic jacket and the modern way you styled it!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think