Monday, November 5, 2012

Weekend Wandering

Blazer: H&M (old, similar style here...love this zippered look here) | Tee: Gap | Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Flats: Zara (old, similar styles here & here) | Necklace: gorjana | Bracelets: gorjana | Rings: gorjana & Luv AJ + 4th & Bleecker

I had the most amazing time heading down to San Diego this weekend to see my fam bam! I love a good skinny jean, flat & blazer look for the weekend - comfortable enough to travel in & you still look put together so you can jump into whatever activities you have planned for the day!

These skinny jeans are beyond amazing! I'm 5'11" and finding jeans long enough for my legs has been a constant quest of mine. So, all you tall ladies out there - these are your jam! :)

Happy Monday - I hope you guys have an awesome week!

xx
...

1 comment:

  1. I always enjoy playing with fashion color trends in costume making! ...just simply awesome post that was.Suits with Current Fashion Trends style.Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think