Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Sweater Dress

Dress: AIKO | Boots: rag & bone | Sunnies: ChloƩ

Shot these photos while I was in San Diego for meetings yesterday. I always make a point to stop and see my fam bam every time I'm in SD and yesterday was such a gorgeous day I had to make a quick stop at the beach. 

I love this sweater dress - you don't need much else to make an outfit! I paired my fave rag & bone booties for a more put together look but would totally rock this dress with Chucks on the weekends!

Hope you guys are having an awesome week! I'm off to LA for more meetings and a little socializing...more details to come! 

P.S. Papa Melville (aka my dad) took these photos - he did pretty well, huh? Thanks Pops! 

xx
...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think