Thursday, November 15, 2012

Metallic & Cuffed

Sweater: Zara (Love this Free People version) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Heels: Joe's Jeans | Clutch: Clare Vivier (Obsessed with this cobalt blue version)

I wore this little number last night to the Pop Carts event with Clare Vivier, Heidi Merrick & ban.do at The Grove! I had such an awesome time and even got to meet the amazing Clare - by far my favorite moment! You can check out all the festivities on my Instagram and be sure to head over to The Grove to check out the cute Pop Carts for yourself - you won't be disappointed! 

I have to chat about these metallic beauties for 2 seconds...1. They're totally big on me but I'm kind of digging that slouchy look these days 2. I am obsessed with a cuffed jean and these bad boys are no exception - too good not to try on all your jeans! :)

I hope you guys are having an amazing week! 

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think