Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Chunky & Worn In

Sweater: H&M | Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (um, like 7 years old! Newer styles here, here & here)  | Heels: Joe's Jeans | Rings: gorjana & 4th & Bleecker x Luv AJ | Bracelets: gorjana

I'm baaaack! I just want to apologize for my lack of posting lately - I've been so busy and the boy has been in and out of town so I've had no one to take my photos :( When you're family is calling asking if you're ok because you haven't posted in a while, you know it's bad...oops! 

Anywho, I'm pretty sure I've been wearing a variation of this outfit for 3 days - I can't get enough! When the weather is cold and dreary like it has been here in So Cal, I automatically reach for a chunky sweater & my usual skinny jeans. Well, I've been attracted to so many different silhouettes lately that my skinny jeans just aren't cutting it anymore. 

I've been digging through my closet, especially my jean collection, to find some old school styles and these O L D 7s were just what the doctor ordered. I really wish I had some more delicate heels to pair with this outfit but my trusty wedges did the trick just fine - these were what I was really thinking of balancing out the whole outfit, especially since the top is so chunk city!

I hope you guys are off to an amazing week and enjoying & being inspired by all the NYFW photos circling the web - I know I am! 

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think