Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oldie But Goodie

Tee: Fluxus (in black & sky) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny (old - some moto styles I'm loving & on S A L E here, here & here) | Booties: Zara | Clutch: Clare Vivier | Necklace: Forever21 | Rings: gorjana & Luv AJ x 4th & Bleecker

Fun fact about me - I have way too many pairs of jeans that sometimes I forget what I own. So, when I rediscovered these super old school Rich & Skinny's circa 2008, I was pleasantly surprised that 1. They still fit (!) and 2. They were back in style. 

I am obsessed with all things moto so I love the pockets on these bad boys. It was only natural for me to reach for my leopard booties - I'm a sucker for a green & leopard combo - a white tee & some statement jewels for a quick bite & cocktail last Friday! 

Have an awesome day, lovebugs!

xx
...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think