Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Sydney Stunner

Tank: Forever21 | Shorts: Only Hearts (old, love these printed styles here, here & here) | Shoes: Soludos | Jacket: Zara | Jewelry: Forever21 & gorjana

I. Can't. Get. Enough. Of. This. Heat. 

Ok, so it's slightly humid which means my hair has no idea what to do with itself and it just fros every which way but I'm totally ok with that right now... I mean, I'm in Sydney! :)

Stumbled upon this amazing hideaway with possibly one of the best views of the harbour I have ever seen. After that, my dad took me to a little cove tucked away near Balmoural - had I known we were going to the beach, I would've worn my suit! 

Anywho, I'm having so much fun playing with patterns and trying out new Summer outfits before the season hits at home. I love how the stripes in my shorts played with the ikat pattern of my fave Soludos - definitely not going to be shy about pattern playing when I get home! 

I hope you guys are all having an amazing week!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think