Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wednesday Wishin'

1. Peplum Top // Three Floor
2. Trousers // Charlotte Ronson
3. Stud Cuff // CC Skye
4. Clutch // House of Harlow 1960
5. Pumps // Alice + Olivia

Even though we're barely into February, I've got warmer weather & longer days on my mind. Thankfully, a 2 week trip to Australia in a couple of weeks will help satisfy this craving - seriously can't wait to see my fam down under & spend some time traveling with my Dad!

Anywho, I am absolutely obsessed with a slouchy printed pant - comfy, relaxed but still totally chic! Reach for a more structured top, a classic pump and some fun accessories and you're good to go - to the office or drinks. 

Best part about this whole look? Each piece is currently on S A L E over on Shopbop - yes, you heard me! Go get your shop on!

xx
...

1 comment:

Don't be shy, tell me what you think