Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Red Heart

Button Up: Banana Republic (old, love these V Day-esque styles here, here & here) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Heels: Cole Haan | Bag: Deux Lux | Ring & Bracelets: gorjana

With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I thought it only appropriate to get in the romantic spirit! Well, what better way than playing with stripes & a monochromatic look - just two of my fave trends. Seriously, I have been eating stripes up lately - big ones, small ones, horizontal & vertical ones! I love how you can easily take any outfit from sweet to edgy with a different stripe - pretty powerful stuff! :)

Anyway, my boyfriend totally spoiled  me by giving me my Valentine's Day gift early...he totally surprised me with tickets to the LA Clippers v Lakers game tomorrow night (After I picked my jaw up off the floor,  he totally deserved a big hug & kiss for that one!) Um, so excited! I've never been to a basketball game and in true style blogger fashion, I don't know what to wear! Any suggestions?

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think