Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Luna Park

Top: Sanctuary | Shrots: Zara | Heels: Cole Haan | Jewelery: gorjana

A new day, a little more of the same thing...sorry! I am seriously obsessed with this chambray shirt and it looks so good with white that I couldn't help but pair it up with these shorts & heels I brought with me. I promise, I'll come up with a different color combo tomorrow :)

Been having a great time catching up with friends and family while I've been here but I think I need a vacation from my vacation - I've been working, setting up & taking meetings & running from one family gathering to the next since the minute I landed...I'm not complaining, I swear! I love it here!

Hope you're having an awesome week!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think