Friday, February 15, 2013

Lakeshow

Top: H&M (old, love these basic striped tops here, here & here) | Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (about 7 years old // love these updated styles here, here & here) | Heels: Via Spiga | Bag: Deux Lux | Bangles: gorjana

It's pretty safe to say that I am the newest NBA fan - live basketball games are way too fun! If you follow me on Instagram, you know that my boyfriends surprised me with V Day tickets to the Clippers v Lakers game last night and we definitely had a hell of a time! 

I decided to keep my outfit casual but couldn't resist heels - I mean, it was Valentine's Day after all! As I mentioned earlier in the week, my go-to skinny jeans haven't really been doing it for me lately and I've found myself reaching into the deepest, darkest parts of my closet for my high school / college years denim. I've totally lost weight since then and the way my old skinnies/straight leg denim fit me now is just perfect - a little baggy but in just the right areas. Throw a cuff into the mix and you've got a whole new pair of jeans...now that's love! 

What did you do to celebrate Valentine's Day?!

Cheers to the weekend!

xx
...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think