Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Back To Basics

Sweater: LF Store (old, similar style here) | Button-Up: RVCA (old, I love the classic structure of this one) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny (& on S A L E ! ) | Heels: Cole Haan | Bag: Deux Lux | Necklace: Forever21 | Bracelets: gorjana

Sometimes, as Christina Aguilera (sorry for that reference) said : you just have to get back to basics! I mean, how much more basic can this look get? Not much, that's for sure! This look is so effortless, it's hard not to want to wear some version of it everyday. 

With the weather fluctuating so much, I've been thrown for a bit of a loop. Layering basics is my way of being prepared for whatever the weather throws our way - if it's too warm, I can throw off my sweater and have a classic white button up, skinny jean combo going on. I guess this outfit is like a 2 in 1 then :)

Happy Hump Day!

xx
...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think