Friday, January 11, 2013

White Flare

Jacket: Zara | Tee: Forever21 | Jeans: Citizens of Humanity | Booties: DVF  | Bag: Deux Lux | Necklace & Rings: gorjana

So sorry for the limited photos - my camera hasn't been working so I'm using my sister's camera! Thank god she brought one with her :)

I am totally in love with this city - it is a foodie, shopaholic & music junkie heaven! I'm not sure I could live here - let's be real, I need the ocean in my life - but I could definitely come back here often. 

Anywho, I'm loving Winter whites right now & I'm totally inspired by some amazing streetstyle shots on Pinterest so I knew I had to pack these white flares - perfect for playing tourist in!

I hope you guys are loving your Friday! Cheers to the weekend!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think