Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Distressed & Cuffed

Jeans: Blank NYC | Top: Forever21 | Heels: Cole Haan | Necklace: Forever21 | Earrings, Rings & Bracelets: gorjana

Ok, can I just say how much I have been L O V I N G this weather lately? For all you SoCalers, you totally know what I'm talking about - Summer in January! I definitely went to the beach everyday this weekend and am hoping this weather lasts!

Besides this heat, I am completely obsessed with the distressed, cuffed, straight leg jean look right now. To say it's completely taken over my life would be an understatement. I'm convinced that all you need to make this look is a super old pair of jeans, - these are 2 years old & totally worn in - any top (seriously, any top you want!) & a structured pair of heels...yes, it's that easy! 

Oh and I can't forget this fab necklace I found at Forever that will be making a solid set of appearances from here on out! 

Happy Tuesday! 

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think