Thursday, January 24, 2013

Cold Front

1. Checkered V Neck Sweater // T by Alexander Wang
2. Wax Coated Moto Jeans // DL1961
3. Beanie // ASOS
4. Dillon Ring // Shashi
5. Solitaire Heels // Jeffrey Campbell

I've never met a chunky sweater I didn't like & this one has to be mine. It looks so comfy cozy - perfect for layering now but totally transitional for Spring to pair with shorts & skirts. Oh, and those shoes are a must have! I've had my eyes on a more expensive version of these bad boys for a while but these are way more affordable - what's not to love?!

xx
...

1 comment:

  1. I thought that ring was a necklace! It'd be an awesome necklace, but it's a really pretty ring too. I love the fit of that super slouchy sweater. It looks so comfortable.

    I came across your blog on Bloglovin. =]


    Kate from Clear the Way

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think