Monday, January 7, 2013

Layered With a Pop

Jacket: unknown | Sweater: Banana Republic (Men's but super old // same style (minus the cashmere) here ) | Button Up: Gap (old // obsessed with this newer style here) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Heels: Via Spiga (same shoe, different color here) | Purse: Rebecca Minkoff | Necklace, Bracelet & Rings: gorjana

Well, despite my best efforts this girl is still sick! To make matters worse, I'm headed to Texas tomorrow with my fam bam - I hope this little bug gets lost before I jump on that plane! 

Anywho, it's been a tid bit nippy lately and I've been finding some major layer inspo on Pinterest lately that I decided to put my own spin on - a classic look with a little pop! 

I hope you're all enjoying your Monday, love bugs! If you have any recommendations for Austin - places to eat, shop & see - comment below! I would love all the advice I can get. And, if you're a blogger in the Austin area, email me - I'd love to connect! 

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think