Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Chambray + Trousers

 Button-Up: Gap (old, similar style here) | Trousers: Club Monaco (old, similar style here) | Wedges: DVF | Necklace: Forever21 | Bracelets & Rings: gorjana

I love a dressed-up casual look - blazers paired with a white tee, trousers with an unsuspecting top, shorts with delicate heels, jeans with an amazing silk blouse...you get my drift? So, when I grabbed for these trousers this morning (which I haven't worn in ages & so glad I found them again...score!) instead of reaching for my normal white tee, I decided to throw some chambray in the mix. Not gunna lie, pretty happy with how it turned out! 

My trusty DVF wedges & amaze new necklace were all I needed to make this look complete! Don't be afraid to work some printed trousers into the mix either - seriously obsessed with them right now! (Some of my faves here, here & here)

So, what are your favorite pairings right now? I'm totally in need of some dress-up casual inspo!

xx
...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think