Friday, January 4, 2013

Rolling in Red

Jacket: Hand-me-down from my sister - love this coat | Tee: Brandy Melville | Pants: Rich & Skinny (similar style here) | Boots: Rag & Bone | Beanie: Target | Glasses: ChloƩ | Rings: gorjana | Bracelets: birthday prezzie from my parents

Well hello there, first Friday of 2013 - you're looking mighty fine!

Despite this gorgeous sunny weather, I am totally sick - sore throat and all :( We all know where I'll be spending this weekend...at home! Besides feeling a little down, I am absolutely in love with 2013 so far - work is going nuts and I feel like this year will bring a lot of ups, both personally and professionally! I really want to enjoy life this year by being a little more spontaneous, more open (to people and plans) and travel my little bum off! 

Here's to working hard and playing hard in 2013! Happy Friday Love Muffins!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think