Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Winter Wanderlust

Blazer: BCBG MAXAZRIA (old // Obsessed with this striped version here) | Tee: Fluxus | Skirt: LF (old // these similar styles are amaze & on S A L E here & here) | Heels: Cole Haan | Necklace: Unknown | Earrings,  Rings & Bag: gorjana

All this warm weather has got me dreaming of a tropical beach getaway! Instead of jumping on a plane and heading south, I've been incorporating color into the mix. Can you believe it's the middle of January?!?

I'm super stoked I got this bold look in when I did, word has it it's about to get cold & dreary again. I'm thankful for the little taste of Summer we had, I've totally started my Spring/Summer shopping wishlist - can't wait to share it with all of you soon! 

Happy Hump Day, love bugs!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think