Thursday, January 17, 2013

Neutral Neon

Blazer: H&M (old, love this style here) | Top: Gap (old, similar style here) | Jeans: Rich & Skinny | Heels: Cole Haan | Bag: Cole Haan | Necklace & Rings: gorjana

Happy Thursday, lovies!

Yesterday was a day full of work and errands so I wanted to be comfortable but still feel put together. Seriously, I am obsessed with my new Cole Haan heels! I can't remember that last non-stacked heels I wore so I totally thought my feet would need s serious foot rub by the end of the day. But, boy was I glad to be wrong. These heels are AMAZING! If you follow me on Instagram, you know I bought them in 2 colors so stay tuned for the black pair's debut...I have a feeling these two beauties will be put into the everyday shuffle & worn on the reg!

Hope you have an amazing day!

xx
...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think