Friday, June 28, 2013

Casablanca

Dress: TYSA Designs | Wedges: Pour La Victoire | Jewelery: gorjana

This Summer is all about printed, flirty dresses and this one is no exception. I was so excited when the amazing girls at TYSA reached out to me a couple of weeks ago - I always love finding new local brands and couldn't resist adding this Casablanca printed beauty to my wardrobe. 

I had to head down to San Diego for a couple of meetings yesterday so I opted to pair my new dress with wedges. I would love to wear a sexier heel for a night time look (like these) or sandals for brunch with the girls! 

Head over to TYSA for more amazing prints and pieces that are perfect for the long Summer days! 

TGIF love muffins!

xx
...
>>Shop The Look<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think