Monday, June 24, 2013

Lone Ranger

Crop Top: Brandy Melville (love these similar options here & here) | Shorts: Forever21 (old, love these similar styles here, here & here) | Wedges: Pour La Victoire | Jewelry: gorjana | Scarf: Theodora & Callum 

I am so excited to share this post with you guys! One of my favorite apps, Pose, asked me to be a part of their partnership with Disney to promote the Lone Ranger movie with the 'Lone Ranger' scarf by Theodora and Callum

I decided to play with prints & the Southwestern theme by pairing it with some printed shorts, a crop top & wedges. This is the perfect Summer accessory - it's super light weight, the colors are gorgeous & it can even be wrapped like a sarong for all those tropical getaways we're all dying to take this Summer! You can even keep it classic and throw this stunner over your favorite denim cutoffs & white tee.

How would you guys style this beauty?

xx
...

2 comments:

  1. omg in l:ove with your shorts !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks love! They're so old but I still love them so much :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think