Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Slouchy Summer

Top: DVF (old, similar styles here, here & here) | Pants: Grab Denim (love these similar Summer styles here, here & here) | Wedges: DVF | Bangles: gorjana | Necklace: gorjana | iPhone Case: HauteCase

Wore this slouchy look to some meetings yesterday. I always love wearing harem pants in the Summer - especially when I know I'll be in my car for a good portion of the day. They're so comfy and can easily be dressed up with a structured blouse & wedges. 

The pleated details in this DVF blouse are my absolute favorite. I'm a huge fan of white tops but I love pieces that have a little bit of the unexpected to them and these little details automatically make the outfit more interesting.

How do you keep your look professional during the warmer Summer months?

xx
...
>>Shop The Look<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think