Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ripped & Worn In

Tee: Michael Stars | Jeans: J Brand (super old, love these updated versions here, here & here) | Heels: Zara

There's something about a baggy, ripped & worn in pair of jeans - I'm not sure if it's how comfy they are, the stories all those rips & wear represent or that little bit of cool factor they add to any outfit. Whatever it is, I've always loved it! 

I've had these J Brand's for about 5 years now. They weren't this ripped or this baggy when I first got them but I'm kind of glad about that. They're more like boyfriend jeans now and can easily be dressed down or up. I'm loving them with my new favorite striped tee from Michael Stars - the fabric on this bright beauty is so soft it's hard to not want to wear it everyday!

Are you guys fans of ripped & worn in jeans or do you like more of the structured, skinny jean look?

xx
...
>>Shop The Look<<


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think