Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Relaxed

Hat: Unknown (similar style here) | Tank: Zara (similar styles here, here & here) | Pants: Gap (old, love these season's versions here, here & here) | Heels: Zara (similar styles here, here & here) | Rings: gorjana | iPhone Case: HauteCase

As you guys probably already know, I love playing with balance - tight dress with chunky heels, skinny jeans with baggy tops and now, boyfriend jeans with delicate heels.

I've been so inspired on Pinterest lately that this outfit just came to me - muscle tee, boyfriend jeans, baseball hat & my favorite strappy heels. I love that this muscle tee has some sparkle to it...makes it a little more feminine. I went full out with the boyfriend vibe on my top but went completely girly on the bottom.

How are you playing with feminine / masculine, baggy / formfitting, etc. this Summer?

Happy Tuesday, lady bugs!

P.S. Please excuse my ugly tape on my toes - I totally broke my toe on Friday. Tripped on a rock on the beach..Klutz city over here! 

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think