Friday, June 21, 2013

Summer Stripes

Top: H&M (super old, love these new striped beauties here, here & here) | Shorts: Forever21 | Heels: Zara | Hat: Target (similar styles here, here & here) | Necklace: Bella Bleu Boutique | Cuff: LF Stores

If you guys follow me on Instagram, you probably saw me sport this outfit a couple of weeks ago....yeah, it's taken me this long to shoot and throw up on the blog :/

This look is definitely going to be my Summer outfit inspiration. It's perfect enough to take me from work, to meetings and all the way through the night if I need to - I can just take off the hat for a different vibe too! I mean, Stripes - check! Metallic Heels - check! Lace & short shorts - check! Hat - check! Yup, my favorite gang is all here!

Hope you guys are having an awesome Friday and cheers to the weekend! So much exciting stuff in the works, stay tuned!

xx
...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think