Thursday, June 27, 2013

July 4th

1. Embroidered Acid Wash Jeans // Blank NYC
2. Hi Lo Dress // Saint Grace
3. Lace Romper // Jen's Pirate Booty
4. Jersey Dress // Indah
5. Powwow Tank // Dolce Vita
6. Hampton Tee // Michael Stars
7. Red Pump // Steven by Steve Madden
8. Scallop Bikini // Beach Riot x Stone Cold Fox

I can't believe we are a week away from July 4th! With that said, I'm finalizing plans and figuring out an outfit! I am loving all these options above for whatever the day may bring - whether at the beach, a BBQ or headed out later at night, all these pieces seem to be doing the trick for me. 

The best part about them? I will for sure be carrying them all the way through Summer...especially those red pumps!

What will you be celebrating Independence Day in this year?

xx
...
>>Shop The Look<<

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think