Thursday, June 20, 2013

White

Top: Brandy Melville (similar styles here, here & here) | Shorts: Zara (similar styles here, here & here) | Wedges: DVF  | Necklace: Bella Bleu Boutique | Cuff: LF Stores | Bra: Gap (the neon green colorway is on S A L E too - perfect for Summer)

Summer time means all white everythaang! I'm digging into the back of my closet these days and finding all these old goodies from seasons past and bringing them back - my favorite Zara shorts I lived in while in Denmark last Summer & my favorite DVF wedges that I forgot I had (um, how does that happen?!?) are two such items. 

If you guys haven't noticed yet, I am L O V I N G sporting some bright lacy little numbers underneath my shear or baggy tees this season too. There's something about that little pop of color through your top that gives a little je ne sais quoi to everything!

What trends or styles are you loving this Summer? I'm always in need of some outfit inspo!

xx
...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think