Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Home Is Where The Heart Is

Jacket: Zara | Dress: AIKO (since it is Summer, these are some warmer weather alternatives to the shift dress - here, here & here {the best dress for this Summer - by one of my favorite clients, Eternal Sunshine Creations :) }) | Boots: Zara (more leopard Summer shoes here, here & here)

The last time I wore this dress, it was Winter but all this June Gloom left the weekend down in San Diego a little colder than I was expecting. Not going to lie though, there's nothing better than a little sweatshirt dress on a lazy Sunday afternoon :)

Did you guys see my feature on Refinery29 yesterday? I was so surprised to see it - definitely had a little 'OMG' moment when I did!

More amazingness to come this week - working on posting more often & working with some A M A Z I N G brands here in the near future!

Happy Tuesday, lovebugs

xx
...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't be shy, tell me what you think