Monday, June 3, 2013

Lost In Paradise

Tank: Michael Stars | Shorts: Vintage (love the similar high-waisted styles here, here & here) | Shoes: Via Spiga (old, but love their updated version for this Summer) Hat: Target | Cuff: LF Stores | Bra: Gap

I'm baaack - did you miss me? After a L O N G break from the blog (not on purpose) I'm back and so excited to be debuting this little number.

Summer is here and I've been living in my cutoffs but this amazing muscle tee totally gives them that little extra edge I've been needing. Throw on some platforms that belong in the 70's (totally fine with that by the way...) and a hat that plays with the throwback vibe of the heels - bam! I've got a new twist on my go-to warm weather outfit.

Hope you guys are off to a great week. Not gunna lie, I'm kind of dragging my feet this morning...needing some major doses of caffeine to get me through right now :)

xx
...

4 comments:

  1. Love this simple beachy outfit - and the hat is a nice touch! Mondays are always hard, double shot of caffeine for me this am :) x, Kat

    Love and Ace

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous! Absolutely love your platform heels!

    ~Jacy

    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Kat! I love your blog :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Jacy - I've had them forever and don't think I'll ever get rid of them :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Don't be shy, tell me what you think